Job Title: Marketing Intern
Reporting To: CEO
Working Hours: TBD
Contract: 8 to 18 Weeks
Pay Rate: an unpaid internship/ for credits/volunteers also accepted
Start Date: ASAP
As Winn Publications Marketing Intern Intern your main responsibilities will be preparing marketing proposals, surveying customers and researching consumer trends. Examples of Marketing Intern duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends
- Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly
- Creating graphic representations of data and translating complex research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments
- Preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs
- Measuring consumer satisfaction with products or services
- Monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed
Our Marketing Intern must be a motivated, organized and caring individual with excellent IT skills to support the organization and our authors. Excellent computing skills, administration experience, and an organized outlook are required.
You are not required to have prior knowledge about publishing companies. However, a general understanding would be useful and a demonstrable interest in books, writing, and reading would be ideal.
Because this is a remote intern position you are required to have access to the internet, a computer, and a phone for the duration of your contract.
To apply for this position as a Marketing Intern please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need accessibility assistance.
Winn Publications LLC is a hybrid publisher that teams up with authors who are active in their community. At Winn Pub. we believe that literature can both educate and entertain, giving the readers both knowledge and relief. There’s a book on our shelves for every reader and we take pride in publishing across every category and interest with excellence.
Winn Publications is a growing hybrid publisher in the United States, comprised of imprints with a niche. Winn Publications was originally founded in Abilene, Texas in January 2018 by Arilia Winn who envisioned a collection of quality, attractive books by those who are involved in their neighborhoods. Working remotely Arilia continues to grow with Winn Publications’ authors.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org